Yes, I AM updating again because I feel like once you're already up past 3am, why not just stay up?
10 years ago:
1. I remember running into the dining room on my birthday to tell my mom I'd reached double digits.
2. I was in 4th? grade. Mrs. Adelman taught us the alphabet backwards.
3. I was chubby.
4. I had a crush on Don Carter
5. My friends are not the same ones as they are now.
5 years ago:
1. I was 15.
2. I was dating Chris
3. Liz was not yet my friend
4. I took my first chemistry class
5. Drumline meant the world to me and the idea of me ever marching corps was absolutely ludicrus.
1 year ago:
1. I lived with Sandy
2. I still didn't really know Sandy
3. I still intended to march Blue Stars again
4. I didn't have a major
5. I was not yet tired of living in the dorms
1. I went to the drive-in with Sandy
2. Ate too much
3. Felt like I'd been punched in the stomach
4. talked to my mom
5. Still needed a hug
5 snacks i like:
5. popcorn, no butter
5 songs i know all the words to:
1. Such Great Heights, Iron and Wine
2. You Were Meant for Me, Jewel
3. What a Good Boy, Barenaked Ladies
4. Rhapsody in Blue, Gershwin
5. Everything's Alright, “Jesus Christ Superstar”
If i had a million dollars:
1. I would pay for college.
2. I'd move to New York
3. Buy a some cars (for other people too)
4. Move my mom and dad to Batavia
5 things i would never wear:
1. 3-inch heels
3. A shirt that says something about me being a Grandma. (because my kids shouldn't be having sex)
4. Something with Winnie the Pooh
5. dark eye shadow
Favorite TV shows:
2. Sex and the City
3. Law and Order
5 bad habits:
2. playing with my hair
3. touching my face a lot
4. over eating
5. making excuses to spend money
5 biggest joys:
1. going to movies
3. My mom
4. New York
5. feeling accomplished
5 fictional people i want to date:
1. Andrew Largeman (Garden State)
2. Joe Fox (You've Got Mail)
4. Eric (That 70s Show)
5. Mr. Clean
5 people i tag to do this:
3. Alan (with one L)
4. Ashley (for serious)